Re: Awesome critical review of Unity

@Ian, like I said, slightly increasing the width to accommodate menus won't
do much harm. Programs full of functions like GIMP would be used maximised
anyway.

While I can't comment on user knowing it, I think the title button (that
Renze suggested) would be good place to allow dragging. I can't think of any
other solution, but I still stand for menu in title bar.

@Renze, sorry to have misunderstood, but I think menu bars should be besides
the button you suggest.