Re: Shadows around active window versus window tiling

I just want to pop in and give my answer: no, because the active window
seems to have distinct title bar properties (more colorful). To me, this
stands out enough, but I cannot speak for others. Personally, I have also
found the shadow to be slightly distracting when having two windows lined up
side by side.

- Lewis