Re: Launcher and Panel Overlap

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 15:34, Ian Santopietro <isantop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What happens if you have a narrow window (GIMP, Empathy) stuck behind the
> icons on the right? I think that's why Wingpanel's behavior was changed.

i've been thinking about that point... i find it ridiculous.
the DE should be designed in a way, so that you can move a window without
the need to grab it by it's chrome. At some point SUPER+E was useful in that
respect, as it showed you the exposé of all workspaces, and allowed you to
move the previews of windows. There should be a scaled window preview mode,
in which you can touch, grab, move and close windows on your workspace(s).