Re: Launcher and Panel Overlap

Two points:

1. Super+E still exists in the Workspace switcher in Unity, or Super+S.

2. Zooming out to move a window decreases productivity. For people that know
about it, they have to wait for the desktop to zoom out first (After
requiring an extra click or key-press), then can move their windows around.
New users would be completely lost as to how to use it, and would likely not
use it at all.

It might be okay for power users, but for the majority of Ubuntu users, who
look to Ubuntu to be easy to use without having to read a manual first.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
 Ofer middangeard monnum sended"