Re: Super-W for programs in current workspace

> Both of these settings are configurable to taste in CompizConfig
> Settings Manager. Look for "Scale" under "Window Management". You may
> need to install CCSM first from the software centre.
>
> Regardless, altering the defaults may be worth doing. I upgraded from
> an already-customized Maverick, so I never got a chance to use the new
> default settings.

Thanks for the suggestion, managed to find out how to change the
Super-W behaviour in the Scale plugin. I found no setting for changing
how the selected window is marked when in the window picker mode
though. Any suggestions on where I might find this?

//Leo