Re: Thoughts on Unity design

I am too have been for a long time a Ubuntu's fan. However, I am not trying
to be negative but... I would say that Unity's design is way far behind
GNOME Shell in Fedora 15. I recommend anybody in this email list try out
Fedora 15 & GNOME Shell and learn from their simplicity. (Just my thought,
no offense). After couple days get along with Fedora 15 & GNOME Shell I feel
that GNOME Shell is more newbie-friendly and productive than Unity. I think
Ubuntu should reconsider going back to GNOME...