Re: Ideas for Unity Design Tweaks

@Anthony, great idea, though I don't see removing panel when no maximised
windows doing much, and instead of a list on hover, I'd prefer a menu bar
appear vertically on the title bar. Oh, and other system icons like mounted
USB/partition smaller and statically fixed at the bottom would be great.

@Ed, wondering for a while now, but what the hell is Fitts's Law? Menus on
title bar, period.