Re: Thoughts on Unity design

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Bazon <bazonbloch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No solution yet? Unbelievable, so I answered your issues right there.
> I still believe toggeling between window title and menu ALWAYS on all
> windows (not just the maximized ones) is the best and very consistent
> solution.

My apologies. For some reason I forgot or overlooked your reply.
Drag and double-click-able window title and menu next to it looks like
a good approach.
This was the mockup for maximized windows: http://i.imgur.com/KonSp.jpg
Same could be done with unmaximized windows as well.

Based on your answers I think this is the best solution so far.

The only objection I could think of is menu overflow but we have to
deal with that in resizeable windows anyway.