Re: Launcher Icon for Compiz Scale Plugin

 2011/5/20 Ed Lin <edlin280@xxxxxxxxx>
> alternatively:
> keep the current button design of the workspace switcher and extend it
> so you can add and remove certain special buttons such as the spread
> view or "show desktop" via a yet to be written launcher option dialog.

For me this is partially not an alternative. The extension idea is great but
the button design must be revamped since it's a function integrated so
deeply into the shell and not "just" a launcher and therefore it must be
separated from the regular launchers. I have an idea for this I will sketch
up a mockup for in the near future. I understand that by "design" you may
very well have meant purely the function and not the aesthetics but I just
wanted to emphasize this :)

The launcher context menu is a great idea but please explain the hot corners
further since I'm not an avid OS X user.