Netbook Launcher

The title refers to the interface Ubuntu used initially for netbook in the
pre-Unity era.

The interface still proves to be popular despite the extremely controversial
Unity and GNOME Shell around. To improve upon this I want to suggest that
the Application lens clone the the application access interface for a few
reasons:

   1. The interface is still popular as I stated earlier.
   2. The large buttons hold relevance to the touch device aims of Unity.
   3. It will solve the issue about the application categories being hidden.
   4. Categories are familiar to GNOME Panel users.

With the adoption of the interface inside the lens, we can work to polish it
make more improvements by the next LTS release.