Re: A realistic vision of the next iteration of Unity

Now I've filed a bunch of bug reports for the topics I covered in the
original mail. All topics haven't been assigned a bug report since they had
similar entries in Launchpad already. If you want to promote any of them
here are the links:

   - More effective launcher area with the workspace switcher and the trash
   relocated <https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/790591>
   - Merge the lenses into the Dash to gain launcher space and
consistency<https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/790606>
   - Alternative launcher overflow
indication<https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/790619>
   - Ubuntu welcome center <https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/790628>
   - Unity should be more themable and
configurable<https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/790633>

Give it some love! :)

Just a quick update on the revamped dash mockup: