Re: Oneiric Unified Messaging Menu

I have read that the name will be added to the menu at a later date, but obviously as this is still an alpha there will be changes made before the full release.

Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:38:29 +0200
From: sony-qs@xxxxxxx
To: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ayatana]  Oneiric Unified Messaging Menu

    I read about the Unified Messaging Menu in Oneiric on www.webupd8.org
    and saw there is no unsername any more! My Ubuntu is a single User
    OS but the psychological aspect of reading his own name or nickname
    is undisputed! I think there should be at least the option to show!
    And furthermore ubuntu is a holy good multiuser-system, that's why I
    think it's important to know who's logged in!

    Sry for the unprofessional screenshot editing!