Re: New Alt-Tab

On 28/07/11 22:20, Evan Huus wrote:
Admittedly, I've never used the spatial alternative proposed here, but
I imagine it would be much nicer if I could know 'four tabs is app X'
all the time, rather than, 'four tabs is the
fourth-most-recently-used, which was, uh, what again?'

Then you might like the Super+n key combinations, holding down Super (the Windows key on many laptops) and pressing 0-9 will launch/switch to that launcher. Hold down Super for a while to see the actual number.

I would also be happy to try a patch which used Super+TAB the way we've discussed, tabbing through the launcher.

Mark