Re: New Alt-Tab

On 29 July 2011 08:42, Mark Shuttleworth
<mark.shuttleworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Then you might like the Super+n key combinations, holding down Super (the
> Windows key on many laptops) and pressing 0-9 will launch/switch to that
> launcher. Hold down Super for a while to see the actual number.

This is something I _really_ love. If that could be coupled with
alt+num switching
of windows in the spread view, I think it would be even better. For
instance, if you
have your terminal on the third tile and you have many open terminal windows,
then you'd press super+33 to display them all, and then alt+1 to
select the first one.
If you'd also be able to reorganize them, I think that would be a
massive usability
improvement for heavy multitaskers.

> I would also be happy to try a patch which used Super+TAB the way we've
> discussed, tabbing through the launcher.

That also sounds logical and nice.

Jo-Erlend