Re: We need AppLauncher screen edge alignment configuration!

My wish is that they implement a button which isn't a part of the
AppLauncher Icon's area but still not taking up the top left corner since
the window buttons are really awkwardly placed when working with a maximized
window in 11.04. But without that corner it loses a lot of efficiency
(Fitt's Law). Hopefully Canonical can find an alternative design which makes
it possible to align the Launcher and still keep it placed good
strategically :)