Re: Colored text on the clock for imminent or expired tasks/appointments?

For battery low, icon become red i remenber (it did few times ago). It's red
when it's urgent, blue for notifications.

I think it's a sort of must be the blue icon for calendars ;). Maybe for
12.04 since Thunderbird+Lightning is just new in Ubuntu, and it's
integration isn't complete actually.

Kévin