Re: Colored text on the clock for imminent or expired tasks/appointments?

2011/9/12 Kévin PEIGNOT <winniemiel05@xxxxxxxxx>

> For battery low, icon become red i remenber (it did few times ago). It's
> red when it's urgent, blue for notifications.
>
> I think it's a sort of must be the blue icon for calendars ;). Maybe for
> 12.04 since Thunderbird+Lightning is just new in Ubuntu, and it's
> integration isn't complete actually.

The powercog (or whatever it's called, last icon, top-right) is also painted
red when a reboot is required!

Blue (reminder) / Red (urgent) is a great idea, as very few people have
dyschromatopsia on these colors (normally it's red-green (frequent) or
blue-yellow (less frequent). Having both is pretty rare and total
achromatopsia is ~1:33000).