Re: Workspace switcher needs redesign

Am 13.09.2011 21:11, schrieb Michal Strba:
That's you. But lot of people have more windows opened at same time (like me). They're doing lot of work (me not ;-) but i have many windows) so this could be handy for them (and me). But I think that this is also useful for people like you.
Yeah you're right. But I meant to say, that a better integration of some apps would reduce the amount of windows extremely and maybe this is also a very important solution for the same problem. (I think about email which would be one window less and skype which would be about 5 up to 10 windows less.)