Workspace switcher needs redesign

Hello everyone!

I think, that workspace switcher isn't now as useful as it can be because it doesn't have dynamic workspaces. I think, the best way to solve this problem is to make workspaces dynamic and not dynamic. For example, you'll add few workspaces and you name them "Mail", "Work", "Games", "Music and Video". Then you'll restart your PC and workspaces stays as they were! Also it should have a functionality to automatically run user-defined applications in user-defined workspaces.

Also the look of workspace switcher is bit ugly. It really needs redesign. I think it could look as on the picture in th attachment.