Re: RFC: How to handle wine apps in Unity?

I agree that segregating the apps would not be the ideal solution, but
it is much better than having no icon at all. If it were just a short
term fix while something better is worked on, it would not be so bad.
Also, is there a way for apps in a wine lens to show up when you search?

On the point about the .exe files and uninstallers, perhaps the
uninstallers could be blacklisted so they don't show up? Is that even
possible? I know nothing about how the dash works, just trying to
throw some ideas out there :)