Re: Files Lense Search Improvements

I'm not sure I understand, as far as I was aware doing a search of the
file system does not require it to be indexed. Indexing is just a way of
speeding things up isn't it?

If I am correct about indexing then my proposal to use a similar system
to gnome-search-tool could surely be implemented relatively easily.