Re: How to disable Music "Available for Purchase"

>   sudo apt-get remove unity-scope-musicstores

Thanks a lot for this answer.
I like the way Canonical went so fare - brave & good decisions - and Unity,
but if Ubuntu starts to send out all kind of things to the net. I for my
part will not stay and remove every time I do a fresh install these
components, I will just move to another flavor (Lubuntu) or leave Ubuntu
behind.

For the moment my problem is solved with the removal of this package, but
what is with all the other average people out there that don't know how to
remove it and aren't okay with it either (sending there data unquestioned to
the net)?

Thibaut