Re: How to disable Music "Available for Purchase"

The thing is this isn't really a privacy issue. Sure, when you open
the music lens and search for a song, it looks for the song online.
But this isn't tied to the main "Dash" search (Home icon, or the one
that opens by default). So it won't send out information at any time,
only when you search on the music lens. And when you search on the
music lens, you're looking for a song name, which aren't really
confidential.

On top of all of this, the data sent isn't any different from running
a search on Google or Amazon. It doesn't send any information about
*You*, only the query. It's still sending information, but it isn't
sensitive, and none of it can be linked to you specifically.