Re: semi-transparent indicator menus

IMHO, what we have _is_ visually consistent. Indicators should be opaque
over the panel, just like the icons on the unity launcher are opaque over
the transparent launcher.

I mean, I'm not saying this couldn't be an option; I'm all in for
customisation. I just don't think it should be priority...

*Peterson*
*http://petercast.net*