Re: semi-transparent indicator menus

Well for 1)  you can change the latence in CCSM ( default is 150 ms)  may
be  200ms would be good for you.

for 2) there is not a solution for that , at least for now   and please,
this thread is to discuss the consistency of the indicator menu when the
panel is transparent.  Please open another thread for the global-menu