Re: semi-transparent indicator menus

Hello Friends,
                     I am not an expert but there are some points I want to
mention that annoys me about unity.
To make it clear for close, maximize and minimize buttons I'll call widows
control buttons (WCB), and File, Edit, View, Tools, .... I'll call Windows
menu options (WMO)
1) Whenever I want to close a maximized window I often get to hit the dock
and it appear without an invitation to annoys me. I tried to think of a
solution but I guess I can not keep all programming difficulties in mind.

2) When I have an active window restored some where on my screen I don't
understand why I have to trace my mouse all the way up to the top to
control my app. Why can't I have my WMO in the window itself just like the
WCB. I think top panel should have the WMO, and WCB  of above most
maximized window. We don't have to take up the annoying things of Mac.

What solution do you propose for the 1) and what do you think of the 2).

Sunil