Re: Fwd: Serious issues

> Ink scape! +10

As an inkscape developer who is bug testing all the time, I have to say
that as frustrating it is for me, I can't imagine how frustrating it is for
users trying to be productive (not that bug testing isn't being
productive). I also hit this issue in GIMP and a handful of other apps.

Having Unity block me on a regular basis is something that makes me
consider switching desktop environments... I honestly like Unity for the
most part but this is definitely a big source of aggravation for me. If the
behavior isn't going to be changed, please make the location of the dock
configurable.

Cheers,
Josh