Re: Fwd: Serious issues

No. It comes down to meaning this group of users should set a different
unhide behavior than the default. You can it such that the launcher will
only unhide when you hit the corner, which is an acceptable solution for
this use case.

Ian Santopietro

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur?

Public GPG key (RSA): http://keyserver. ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234

Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse any errors or brevity.