Default Dash screen mock up

Hello Guy, I want to share with you my thoughts on the default Dash
everybody seems to have issue with the actual one.
But before let me explain the problem I want to solve with this design:
Currently , in Unity there is not a good way to manage multiple windows of
the same Intance. up to now it is not worse, we can deal with it. but what
if I want to have a sight of my whole Activity ? Expose or Grid doesn't
give an answer. That what my design try to solve, and by the way ,
indirectly propose a way to manage multiple windows (instances) of the same
apps. that is the core of the Dash, and as extra, We have a Pinned App
category, Available Updates ( sorry in the pic I wrote "availible" , don't
blame me for that) and option to shutdown , log out, lock screen and more.

before you ask : why is Gedit doing in the development Category ? The
answer is : As gedit is running, the Dash looks for the extension of the
opened files. If it is one of a programming language : c, cpp, html, css,
py, java ... then the Dash lists that instance in the Development Category.

The cross over the Pinned App just mean that clicking will unpin that App.
The cross over the App in Activity mean that clicking it will close that
instance.

Sorry the spelling , I'm not a native speaker.
And, yeah I did it with my Hand, sorry for the quality
Thanks