Re: Problem with selection of window from different workspace

I have seen that, and I don't believe it's by design. I would report it.

--
Ian Santopietro

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See
"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"
Pa gur yv y porthaur?
Public GPG key (RSA): http://keyserver. ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse any errors or brevity.