Re: Ayatana dev list - attitude

I very appreciate the spirit of this post, more data is always welcome! ;)

It would be good, though, if we could have better data. Opt-in mechanisms
unfortunately compromise quite a lot the data, not everyone, or more
importantly not every kind of person, would make their voice heard. It has
been a few cycles where we are trying to introduce analytics inside Ubuntu.
As you can imagine it might require some time but that would definitely be
a better approach.

Very recently I wanted to know how many people were actually using the
audio boost functionality in the Sound Settings and I was thinking about
putting a poll online as well. I think the important is to reach the most
assorted group of people, so maybe more than a tool we need support from
Loco's. What do you think?

Thanks a lot, chr