Re: Lens Bar again!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 6:26 PM, staticd
<staticd.growthecommons@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've file a bug to move the Lens bar to the top.
> Also submitted a patch.(very trivial change in code)
> However, there seems to be no response either on launchpad or from the
> ayatana-dev list which i also mailed.
>
> Bug #889438 in unity: “Move the dash lens bar to the top”
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/889438
>
> Could those who wish to see this change implemented say so on launchpad?
>
> Thanks
>
> This is how my dash looks:

This is not the proper way to submit design change to unity.
First assign the bug to ayatana-design, this will propagate the
message to the design team.
Once, they discuss the idea and confirm. They'll mark it as
fix-released and then the actual code can land in Unity.

Things might be actually bit different but that's how I understand them

Good Job and Good Luck! :)

--
Owais Lone
hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx