Re: Lens Bar again!

Den 19. nov. 2011 18:52, skrev Owas Lone:
This is not the proper way to submit design change to unity. First assign the bug to ayatana-design, this will propagate the message to the design team. Once, they discuss the idea and confirm. They'll mark it as fix-released and then the actual code can land in Unity. Things might be actually bit different but that's how I understand them Good Job and Good Luck! :)

The best way is always to submit patches. Please remember that it is Canonical who are helping us, and not we who are helping Canonical. That perception is profoundly destructive.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad