Re: Lens Bar again!

Owas Lone: If you want the bug to be assigned to Ayatana, try imputing
"Ayatana" without the quotes into the text field where you received the
error message. We are known as Ayatana without the -design at the end.
Thanks, hope this helps!

---Ryan

https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/889438

> Owas Lone:
> thank you for the detailed instructions.
> sorry for being a noob but i tried clicking on the yellow exclamation
mark under assignee and searching for 'ayatana design',  but i got a
message 'No items matched "ayatana-design"'