Re: unity at the bottom

I mean that the panel is now disconnected from the rest of Unity. With the
panel at the bottom, there's no reason for the panel to turn transparent.
There's no reason for the Dash's window controls to be in the panel. Having
the launcher on the left side is important, because without that, several
other points in unity simply don't make any sense.