Re: unity at the bottom

Dana Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:15:12 +0100, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx> napisao/napisala je:

It does give more customization to users. I understood what Shuttleworth
said about why Unity wasn't more customizable in Natty: because it was a
1.0. But now that it's not a total 1.0 anymore, why not add some more
customization like being able to choose the position of the launcher? I
also like the idea that it could also be on the right side of thescreen.

I absolutely agree - easier to use (for right handed too) - window controls in well known place

lot of people reading this might be thinking "What about indicators?" Well, they could be moved over a bit, or just stay where they are, since the Dash
Home button is not on the top panel anymore. Good thinking, Christian!

---Ryan