Re: Suggestion for Super-W

Hi,

Same problem for me.
I posted my suggestion, but got no answer.

I also liked your suggestion about ALT-1.

I don't like the away it works now, showing the arrows on the launcher.
It's confuse.
Icons on the laucher are arranged differently from the super-w screen.
So you don't have a straight and smooth navigation on the launcher.
Besides that, if you have several instances from the same application,
launcher isn't the right place for navigate between themselves.

Besides, when hit super-w, your eyes are directed to the main screen, not
to the launcher.

I really think the best solution resides on the super-w screen.
I just think it would be nice if it's was easy to navigate between the
options (or hit it directly via keyboard, like yours).