Re: Unity improvement for vision loss people

Desaturating inactive applications in the launcher is a bad idea. It
removes the ability to recognize different icons based on color. That would
leave only shape, which isn't enough on it's own, particularly if the
current icon set has many similar icons (like Faenza).

--Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur? Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234