Re: Unity improvement for vision loss people

Hi.

i don't want desaturate inactive icons.
Every icon has its own background square (backlight).
The idea is toggle it if it is inactive,

I tested it, and it works perfectly. Try it by yourself by using Ccsm.
It is really easy to implement this.

If you don't like this solution, I have several another ideas how to
improve this behaviour.

Best Regards
Bartosz