HUD result highlighting

I LOVE the new HUD idea but after watching the video, one thought occurs.
At the moment, exact matches for the search string are shown in bold to highlight their occurrence. IMO the final part of the result string (the actual name of the option being used) should follow this 'exact match' highlighting as it currently does but also be perhaps in a larger font size. Not hugely bigger, perhaps just 2pts bigger. This would highlight the actual name of the option being searched for, which is particularly important if the desired result did not come up as the top one. This would allow users to learn the names of the options they use frequently and thus produce more relevant results in subsequent searches.

I suppose, as ever, care must be taken to prevent this from becoming a distraction rather than helping.