← Back to team overview

unity-design team mailing list archive

Re: What to call the unity panel?


On 24 January 2012 11:10, Michael Terry <michael.terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue 24 Jan 2012 10:52:43 EST, John Lea wrote:
>> "Top bar" is the term we have been using, it used to be "Panel" but this
>> was a hangover from the Gnome2 days.
> mpt says "menu bar" so can you two hug it out and decide which one is
> better?  :)

And when you're done, could you update https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MenuBar
to reflect the outcome?