Re: BFB (Dash Home button) does not match reference design

Oh, I definitely did not create this. It is an official canonical mockup
made before oneiric (hence the old icons) as a target for the release. You
can find it here on sabdfl's blog:
http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/717. It is also shown in the
design draft for 12.04 settings:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILTJDiDCd25Npt2AmgzF8aOnZZECxTfM0hvsbWT2BxA/edit?hl=en_US.
I really like it and would love for it to implemented in 12.04. Looks alot
better imo.

-Dave