Re: BFB (Dash Home button) does not match reference design

On 01/22/2012 10:34 PM, David Gorski wrote:
The current BFB (Dash Home Button) does not match the original reference design. I know this isn't anything major, however it looks much more visually slick/professional and shouldn't be hard to implement. What do you think?

A comparison image can be found here: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/90791469/Comparison.jpg

- Dave