Re: [Unity-dev] Looking for ways to make Ubuntu Unity work better with VMware Unity

Le 07/02/2012 21:04, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper a écrit :
Hey all,

<snip>

Is it possible to do this currently? Was Ubuntu Unity designed with the
thought that users might want to turn off elements of it without having to
logout and login again?
Hi Jason,

Just in case I have also forwarded that message to the lead designers for Unity, ie Ubuntu Unity.

There are technical solutions for Precise as discussed further in this thread, but ideally we should find a way to address your (quite particular) requirements in a way more consistent with the general design directions for Unity.

--
David Barth
Engineering Manager, Product Strategy

Follow ups