Re: Reduce to icon function

Ok thanks. But when working on a window, attention needs a while before
moving to another window; it could be easier for users to reduce the window
you give attention in place of switching mind to another app, looking for
it on launcher and then opening it.
Maybe a cognitive therapist could help, giving a hand on understanding how
to icrease performances and emphasize human behaviour and interaction with
desktop :)

Il giorno mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012, Marco Biscaro <
marcobiscaro2112@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> I'm not sure if the decision of design team still the same, but this was
dicussed some time ago in this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/733349

> I wish someone from design to confirm your current position.
>
> Em 08-02-2012 19:09, supernova escreveu:
>
> I'm using precise liveusb. It' really great!
> I was wondering if it could be usefull to add the minimize window ability
to icons on unity side bar. In fact it has been natural for me to try to
reduce windows by clicking on the corresponding icon on the left bar. Could
also result in an increase of speed in the work of users.