Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

On 08/02/12 16:50, Petko wrote:
It's just that I'm pro optimization of the components one by one (where they are not interconnected) , and you're pro keeping strict track of the sum of things .

Sorry for being overly pointed about it. I appreciate that you're here for the discussion. But you put it well, I'm pro keeping track of the sum of things. Details matter, and details delight, but it's also true that we experience the whole of something. And if we want to make the whole better, we have to think of it as a whole. So, I was challenging you to do that, not because I don't think you can, but because I want this list to develop a culture of balance and holistic taste, rather than squabbling over pet likes or dislikes.

Mark