Re: No more dodge windows in Unity ? Why keep the "Always hide" option ?

accidently responded to one person lol. Anyway, I agree. I've always
preferred dodge or intellihide for dock applications. Why would I want my
dock hidden when there is nothing covering it? For me dodge flat out makes
more sense.

I agree changing the default to "never hide" is a good idea, but I think
the dodge windows option should stay. The "omg code complexity" argument
seems extremely flimsy as this is a small feature.

Why would we keep autohide but not dodge? Dodge is basically autohide but
better... If there's going to be a separate option we should replace
"autohide" with dodge.