No more dodge windows in Unity ? Why keep the "Always hide" option ?

Hi everybody

I read discussions about dodge windows in which Mark said there was too many options.

I agree with this : Too many options could disrupt users

But why keep the "Always hide" instead of dodge windows ?

In fact, dodge windows is smarter and more convenient.
Many users like dodge windows, and just a few are using "Always hide"...

Why can't you keep never hide and dodge windows ?

- Never Hide, so new users will see the launcher and it will never move, not to annoy them (By default)
- And dodge windows for other users (As an option)

It's really annoying to have the launcher hidden when just small apps are opened (or nothing).

That's a good thing we are loosing...

Florent

Follow ups