Re: No more dodge windows in Unity ? Why keep the "Always hide" option ?

On 02/09/2012 10:58 PM, John O'Brien wrote:
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Florent Delayen<fdelayen@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Le 09/02/2012 21:05, Jo-Erlend Schinstad a écrit :

On 09. feb. 2012 21:03, Neil Broadley wrote:

In fact, dodge windows is smarter and more convenient.
Many users like dodge windows, and just a few are using "Always
hide"...

That is by no means a fact. Don't claim that things are facts when they
obviously isn't. If you have facts, then prove it.
You've just done the same thing, and have you not? (refuted his claim
with no evidence)

His claim was that it is a fact that dodge is smarter and more convenient.
The fact that not everyone agrees, proves it not to be a fact, but an
opinion.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad

Ok, then that's an opinion.

But what a great opinion !

And opinions are like feet... this is why we need a dictator. :)

*That's why we have a discussion list and thought in our heads - to make the most of the situation . And if so many people think the decision is not good , then find another decision .

Is there a Unity developer here , so I have an idea who I'm convincing . I think the dodge option shouldn't stay in System settings , since the experts say it's unhealthy , but should stay as a functionality , so I , the large amount of french people , and whoever else is affected ,can fix our desktops through MyUnity or CCSM or whatever .

Petko