Re: Non-app launcher entries always on top or bottom?

John and I had discussed the idea that you could pin any one thing you like to the bottom corner. The mechanics of how you would do that are tricky; for example, dragging something into that slot to displace what's there sounds nice, till you think about 'dragging to the Trash' :)

As a starting point, we could allow an 'Unlatch from the corner' quicklist item, and then a mechanism to drag something into that slot if it is unoccupied. But it would require a lot of refinement and testing. Nevertheless, this would let you choose *what* goes into the corner slot.

Prototypes in PPA form welcome :)

Mark